IN THIS SECTION
Abolition of Nuclear Weapons
- Physicians and Nuclear War
- Humanitarian Impact
- International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons
Prevention of War, Conflict,
and Armed Violence
- Factsheet 1 - "Out of Control: From mining to waste uranium is bad for your health"
- Factsheet 2 - "Uranium - the producers and the users"
- Factsheet 3 - "How is uranium mined?"
- Factsheet 4 - "Health effects of uranium mining"
- PDF: "The Death that Creeps from the Earth", Claus Biegert
- Powerpoint: "Study on health status of indigenous people living around Jadugoda Uranium mines", Dr. Shakeel ur Rahman and Dr. Satayajit Kumar Singh (IDPD)
- Powerpoint: "Health implications of Australia's uranium rush", Bill Williams, MBBS (MAPW)
- IPPNW resolution condemning uranium mining
Jadugoda Black Magic (10 min)
Since 2007 Indian Doctors for Peace and Development has conducted a series of community health surveys among workers and their families at the Jadugoda uranium mines in northeast India.
Sign Up for the E-Newsletter